Einstein believed that only 2% of the people in the world could complete this. That means 98% cannot. If you do, according to him, you are in the upper percentage with an IQ over 132. Give this a shot to see how you do.
-There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
-In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
-These 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet.
-No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
Here's the question: Who owns the fish?
1. The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk
2. The Norwegian lives in the first house ( the house on the left end)
3. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
4. The green house owner drinks coffee
5. The green house is on the left of the white house
6. The Brit lives in a red house
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8. The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill
9. The Swede keeps dogs as pets
10. The Dane drinks tea
11. The person who smokes Pall Mall has birds
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
13. The German smokes Prince
14. The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water
Share and Enjoy!